Your Website: any size
A flexible approach
Start small, grow big; or jump right in to your dream site. We’ll meet your needs and adjust to changing conditions.
Your can start with a small contact page. When you need more content we can change to a CMS-based site and use existing layout work to save expenses.
See our portfolio for a sample of some of the websites we made.
Complete A to Z service
From domain name to long-term support, our all-inclusive service provides all you need for a worry-free experience. You will always have full control over all aspects of the website. Based on your needs we will
- Discuss and decide on a best-fit solution
- Find and register your Domain name
- Host your site with a suitable provider
- Set up your website with an optional CMS
- Decide on your custom layout, colors and logo
- Include extras, such as a location map, picture gallery, etc.
- Add the currently required legal texts
- Optimize your site for search engine visibility (SEO)
- Provide support and training
The technology we implement for your site will conform to standard practices that are currently in use. We tend to stay close to the pulse of modern web design to ensure that enhanced techniques will benefit our customers.
We also make sure that you have all necessary rights in order to transfer your site to another provider of your choice. Text, images and other media created by us are provided to you personally to use on the Internet and for print media (media obtained elsewhere may be available under different usage rights). You are the owner of the domain we register in your name, and your email addresses usually run under your domain. In short, you always have control over your website. (Incidentally, there are web designers who impose severe restrictions on your ability to move your site elsewhere; needless to say, we take fairness and transparency for granted.)
Often left as an afterthought, in our opinion the user should have first priority and be always kept in mind. After all, your visitors make your site.
One of our unique advantages is the way we engage the user in the design work. We do not just pay attention to their needs; in all aspects of our work we live the user. You may have seen sites that throw a dialog in your face asking you to sign up. Would you treat a guest this way? We think being friendly and considerate adds more value than aggressive marketing. That is just one aspect of user-centric design. You can be sure that sites designed by us will have visitors coming back.
What’s in the package?
A single page that establishes your presence on the Internet. The contact page includes your contact info with optional picture and logo, telling visitors who you are and what you do. The page is usually kept short and the information should stay current over time.
A personal website will usually consist of a number of pages where the content can change over time. A CMS system will enable you to manage the pages and edit things by yourself with guidance from us. You can include picture galleries, videos – anything you need to need to make your point. You can also hook up to third-party services to pull in dynamic content.
The needs for a business site vary with the size and complexity of the company. Building on the personal site, there may be a product line to present along with documentation. You may want to sell your products online with an extra shop application. Even a database application with custom business logic can be included. For a large site an in-depth consultation is essential with project planning and scheduling. We will stay in communication with you so that every stakeholder is kept informed.
Web design is by nature a dialog between client and developer, so the work for a particular site depends on your needs. This means we cannot quote a fixed price for your site. The amounts below are meant only as a guide.
A contact page will usually run about 300 to 500 Euros, depending on the time needed to fix the layout and presentation; so the better you know what you want, the more you save.
A personal site without extras such as a gallery may range about 800 to 1000 Euros. This will be less if a layout has already been done. The price of a gallery depends on how many pictures are included and the need for optimizing them for the web.
Finally, the price for a business site, having so many custom additions, can only be calculated when your needs have been discussed and analysed in full.
Whatever you choose, you will receive a fair offer taylor-made for you. The specifics are open for discussion until you approve the offer.
The quoted prices are consumer end prices. Due to the small business status under § 19 UStG we do not charge sales tax.
- Active Server Pages is a server-side scripting language developed by Microsoft™ for creating dynamic websites. ASP was superseded by ASP.NET in 2002.
- A Blog, or Weblog, is a web-based journal with factual or personal articles, usually written by one author.
- Content Management System, a system for editing and managing text and media in websites. Some free examples are Contao,
TYPO3 and WordPress.
- Cascading Style Sheets are used to implement the presentation (the looks) of a website. Changing the stylesheet affects the appearance of the content, sometimes leading to an entirely different look.
- A Domain such as example.com is used to identify a location on the Internet at which a web server and a website are found. Since the Internet actually works with numerical IP addresses, the domain name must be translated when it is entered in the browser; this is the job of the DNS (Domain Name System) server.
- Hypertext Markup Language is a markup language for lending structure and meaning to the content of a website. HTML is the basis of the “World Wide Web” (WWW). Setting text in so-called tags gives it a certain meaning, such as a paragraph (<p>) or a first-order heading (<h1>).
- PHP is a popular server-side scripting language used for creating dynamic web sites or web applications. The language is open source and is undergoing active development.
- Search Engine Optimization is the process of increasing the visibilty of a website in the search results of major search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. The techniques used to influence the ranking of a website may range from improving the content and increasing the relevance for keywords by encouraging authoritative inbound links (‘white hat’ techniques) to artificially increasing keyword density and other artificial spamming efforts (‘black hat’ techniques). SEO is only a part of Internet marketing and should be used with care to ensure that content is created for users, not just search engines.
- Shortcodes are short macro texts used in WordPress to add dynamic contents, like galleries or videos, to web pages.
- TypoScript is used in the TYPO3 CMS to control the output of content on a web page, allowing the management of settings and extensions in one place.